SALZBURG=MOZART International Chamber Music Competition 2014
● Prizes & Engagements: Performances at the Schloss Concert, Marmorsaal, Mirabell Palace (Salzburg)
Performances at the Upbeat Tokachi Music Festival (Hokkaido)
Performances at YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza Concert Salon
Concerts in Rellingen ( Mai-Festival Rellinger Kirche) sponsored by Yamaha Music Europe.
*Travel expenses are included *Performance fees are not included
● Competition Dates: March 4 (Tue) 〜, 2014
*Detailed schedule to be announced on the website in mid February 2014
*All performances are open to the public (Admission fee: 1,000 JPY)
● Venue: YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza, Concert Salon (6th floor)
● Jury:Luz Leskowitz (Violin, Austria), Nikola Ruzevic (Cello, Croatia),Sergio Zampetti (Flute, Italy), Vasily Shchervakov (Piano, Russia), Elena Issaenkova (Violin / Viola, Russia) and On Mitani (Piano, Japan)
● Acceptable Chamber Ensembles: Duo, Trio, Quartet, and Quintet formed by strings, flute or/and piano
Duo: piano four hands, violin & piano, viola & piano, cello & piano, flute & piano,
violin & viola, two flutes etc. *Two pianos not accepted
Trio: piano trio, flute trio, string trio
Quartet: piano quartet, flute quartet, string quartet
Quintet: piano quintet, flute quintet, string quintet
● Eligibility: Youth Section: Age 12 – 17 as of January 1, 2014. This applies to all members.
General Section: No age limit.
● Entry Fee: 24,000 JPY / group
● Repertoire: One or two works of the participants’ choice. Must include at least one work by W.A.Mozart*. The entire program should be about 10-20 minutes long.
(*Unless there is no original work by W.A.Mozart for your chamber ensemble. Arrangements are acceptable.)
The jury may indicate which movements to play on the day of the competition.
● Application: Application form available on the website: mit-on.com
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the SALZBURG=MOZART International Chamber Music Competition office.
● Application Deadline: February 17, 2014 (Mon)
● Application :
● Contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +81 (0) 70 5555 5920
● In Association with: YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza Store