To disseminate chamber music and raise awareness of chamber music activities To provide opportunities for aspiring artists to perform both domestically and abroad
● Prizes & Engagements (past performances.):
Performances at the Schloss Concert, Marmorsaal, Mirabell Palace (Salzburg)
Performances at YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza Concert Salon
Concerts in Rellingen ( Mai-Festival Rellinger Kirche) sponsored by Yamaha Music Europe.
UNT Summer String Insutitute Guest Artist Concert
● Competition Dates: March 27(Mon) 〜11(Fri), 2016
*Detailed schedule to be announced on the website in mid February 2016
*All performances are open to the public (Admission fee: 1,000 JPY)
● Venue: YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza, Concert Salon (6th floor)
● Jury:Luz Leskowitz (Violin, Austria), Andreas Weber (Piano, Austria),
Vasily Shcherbakov (Piano, Russia), Elena Issaenkova (Violin / Viola, Russia) ,Kazuko Ninomiya (Clarinet,Japan) and On Mitani (Piano, Japan)
● Subject to review instrument
~ stringed instrument ~
Violin (Vn), viola (Vla), Cello (Vc), double bass (Cb), lute Lu, mandolin (Mand), guitar (Gt), harp (Hp)
~ woodwind ~
Flute (Fl), alto flute (A.Fl), bass flute (B.Fl), oboe (Ob), English horn (E.Hr), basset horn (B.Hr), clarinet (Cl), S clarinet (Es.Cl), bass clarinet (B.Cl), bassoon (Fg), Contra Bassoon (C.Fg), soprano saxophone (S.Sax), alto saxophone (A.Sax), tenor saxophone (T.Sax,) baritone saxophone (B.Sax)
~ brass ~
Horn (Hr), trumpet (Tp), cornet (Cort), flue Gen Horn (F.Hr), trombone (Tb), tenor trombone (T.Tb), bass trombone (B.Tb), euphonium (Euph), tuba (Tub)
~ Other ~
Glass harmonica (G.Har), female singer (F.Vo) ※., Male singer (M.Vo) ※., Etc.)
※ No song is (Vocal + piano). However, vocal + instrumental music (string-tubes) + piano possible.
● Example of various ensemble
◆ [piano duet ※, stringed instruments (violin viola (Vn) or (Vla) or (Vc) or cello double bass (Cb) + Piano Pf, woodwind (flute (Fl) or (Cl) or clarinet oboe bassoon (Ob) or (Fg) or Sax saxophone, etc.) + Piano (Pf), a brass instrument (Horn (Hr) or (Tp) or trumpet trombone tuba (Tb) or (Tub) + piano Pf, woodwind + woodwind, strings + stringed instrument, stringed instrument + woodwind, woodwind brass, etc. +] (※ 2 Pianos impossibility)
◆ [piano trio, flute trio, horn trio, string trio, woodwind trio, brass trio, etc.] Trio
◆ [piano quartet, flute quartet, oboe quartet, string quartet, woodwind quartet, brass quartet, saxophone quartet, etc.] quartet
◆ Quintet [Piano Quintet, Clarinet Quintet, Horn Quintet, Quintet glass harmonica, String Quintet, Woodwind Quintet, Brass Quintet, etc.]
◆ Sextet to ten octets
● Eligibility: Youth Section: Age 12 – 17 as of January 1, 2016. This applies to all members. General Section: No age limit.
● Entry Fee: 26,000 JPY / group
（25,000 /JPY 24,000 /JPY to October 2, up to December 2: Early Registration Discount）
One song or two songs free song of 20 minutes or less ※ 10 minutes or more, including the works of Mozart.
(May want to specify the day of the performance point). ※ However, unless the “major original work” of Mozart does not exist in the organization to participate. It should be noted that the possible performance of the arrangement of work organization other than the original.
● Application: Application form available on the website: mit-on.com If you have any questions about the application, please contact the SALZBURG=MOZART International Chamber Music Competition office.
● Application Deadline: February 1, 2016 (Mon)
● Contact: E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +81 (0) 90 3804 3394
● In Association with: YAMAHA Tokyo Ginza Store
● Application :
SALZBURG=MOZART International Chamber Music Competition 2016