SALZBURG=MOZART International Chamber Music Competition in Tokyo 《YouTube Video》
Instructions for video-taping and submission
If you are competing in one of the below categories, this page will provide you with the guidelines for recording and submitting a video:
- Both live performance format and YouTube video format in Piano Solo division for the preliminary round
- YouTube video entry format in Piano Solo division for the final round
- YouTube video format in Chamber Music division
Important notes during video taking are provided at the end, so please read through.
◆Procedures for recording and submitting a video using YouTube◆
It is very easy to submit your video!
１． Video record your performance with a device such as your cellphone.
２． Upload the video on YouTube with ‘limited access’ setting (make sure to choose this setting).
３． Send the link to the competition organizer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to upload your video （When using an iPhone. Similar process should apply to PC or Android）
- Create a Google account if you do not have one.
- Login with your Google account.
- Choose a video camera icon on top of the YouTube screen.
- Click ‘next’ button.
- With ‘privacy’ setting, choose the limited access option. Click ‘upload’ on the top.
- When the upload is complete, the list of uploaded videos will be displayed. Choose the one you would like to submit to the competition.
- The video will start playing. Make sure it is the right one.
- When the video finished playing, click ‘Share’.
- Within the Share screen, select to ‘Copy’; the link to your video will be copied on the clipboard.
※Select ‘Email‘ will open an email with a URL pasted on the mail.
- Paste the link in the email to the competition organizer, email@example.com
If you encounter difficulties, please google ‘YouTube help’.